4.05.2010

Chapter 73 ...Easter break...

I love my people =)
I love my friends cause they're available this week.
I love Allgarve, the heat and the english chicks half naked nearby.
I love my colourfull friend.... eheh

Im not high or anything  =O This is me happy as never before, only because the long, shinny days are back, as my friends are. Even tough its only this week, im happy anyway. But before all this stupid happyness kills you, here are my updates:

I went to allgarve on last friday. It was awsome.
My friends are back and i love hanging out with them.
Easter wasnt depressing at all.
Plans for ENEE, Rock in Rio, Delta Tejo and Summer Festival are on the way.
In 3 days, ill celebrate The beggining of my 2nd year as a Car driver =D!! I know, time is speeding away!
Semana Academica is only 2weeks away.
My godson appears to love me, and i finally met my 18th cousin, this one is from Spain.

Here are my criticism:
Scp needs renovation and fast, or it will loose the Cup next season;
Stop earthquakes now. The last one was yesterday, in Mexico.
The wind is ruining the sunny days.
Needs fresh new Movies in theaters and fast.
Needs Dolce Vita and a lot of money to spend there. And some very enjoyable company...


Happy Easter Everybody!

P.S: My Blog has been redesign.. hope you'll enjoy it!

Sem comentários: